Follow Me!

FOLLOW! COMMENT! Don't forget to follow me on the side panel! The more followers, the more posts! I LOVE comments! Is that needy? Desperate? Maybe, but who cares! I need some love too, right?!!! MUah!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

MIA

M.I.A. is what I have been for a few months! But I'm so ready to be back. The beginning of summer roped me in. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but am excited to share some of the 'stuff' I made in the mean time....stay tuned :)

In the mean time, get excited, and go check out my newest blog friend ......

Make it Loverly


If she doesn't inspire you, I don't know if anything will, and that's what we are all here for right....a little inspiration???!!!

I L-O-V-E her ideas and think she is a super fab decorator, photographer, and creator.....on a dime (which I also LOVE.)


1 comment:

  1. You've been nominated for the Liebster Award.
    www.shecookscraftsruns.net

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews