I also made this bow holder for my brother's babe and it turned out fab! Try it yourself to straighten up all those bows/flowers/etc!
1. Hot glue gun
2. Thin piece of board (not sure what it is called?) cut 12X16, or bigger if you want.
3. 2 pieces of quilt batting cut 12x16
3. 2 Cute pieces of fabric cut 13x17, or an inch bigger than your board if you go bigger
4. Strips of coordinating ribbon cut in 13 inch pieces.
5. Piece of ribbon or tulle to hang board.
Remember my little girls room here???? Here is the one I made to coordinate with her room :) Have fun!