Follow Me!

FOLLOW! COMMENT! Don't forget to follow me on the side panel! The more followers, the more posts! I LOVE comments! Is that needy? Desperate? Maybe, but who cares! I need some love too, right?!!! MUah!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Confession Time

It's time to confess. I love to Craft, I love to Decorate, and I love to be Cute. But................. I also love to coupon...it's sort of a high for me.

So that is what has been taking up a lot of my spare time lately...but I've scored some awesome deals....here is proof....

I L-O-V-E Target!!!!



And yes, ladies, I took a picture of the receipt because I know you wont believe me with out it...... LOL... (I don't use formula, but I made $ money buying it!!! So if you know anyone that might need it in my area let me know!)



But, that doesn't mean I haven't been crafting....My twin brother just had a baby girl and I have been crafting like crazy for her and will be posting soon :) Check out their courageous story here.


I also have spent some time finishing up a weight loss challenge ;) The weigh-in was last weekend and I finished by losing 20 lbs, 5 inches off my waist, 5 inches off my hips, and 2 off my thighs :) But shhhh don't tell anyone ;) ! Just let me toot for a minute :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do what you do but you are awesome! And congrats on the weight loss challenge, sexy Momma!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews