So I seem to make these for every holiday/season, but I just love them and the are cheap/easy, not to mention a great little filler for those bare places ;)
So here we go~
1. $1 Wood frame from Michael's
2. White, Cream or light brown acrylic paint
4. Vinyl lettering
5. Spring fabric
6. Some sort of string to hang your "spring" banner
7. Glue gun
8. Any other embellishments you want.
1. Start with taking the wood frames out of the plastic and painting just the edges that you will see, and the back if you are particular ;) Allow to dry
~and make sure your photographer gets a good shot of you crafting your heart out with a weird face!
2. Measure your burlap to be slightly larger that the inside of the frame, cut, and place inside the frame. The back edges of the burlap.
3. You have to take your burlap back out for this step, so maybe step 2 and three should be switched??! Trace your frame on the fabric, cut out and apply with a small layer of mod podge. (you make ink the edges if you wish!
4. Now to make your banner: cut out triangles of burlap and fabric and glue them together, and then glue them to the string of your choice. Then add your vinyl lettering.
5. Attach to the frame and embellish where you see fit! Also if you need the tutorial on how to make the flower on the center, let me know and I will post!
5. Decorate your home!